Choosing an Expression System
- Berlec A, Strukelj B., Current state and recent advances in biopharmaceutical production in Escherichia coli, yeasts and mammalian cells. J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol. 2013 40(3-4):257-274
- Reitz C, Li J, Neubauer P. Recombinant protein production: a comparative view on host physiology (Laupheim, Germany, March 2013) N Biotechnol 2013 30(5):405-409
- Assenberg R, et. al., Advances in recombinant protein expression for use in pharmaceutical research. Curr Opin Struct Biol. 2013 23(3):393-402
- Wang W. et. al., Impact of residual impurities and contaminants on protein stability J Pharm Sci. 2014 103(5):1315-1330
- Bernaudat F. et. al., Heterologous expression of membrane proteins: choosing the appropriate host. PLoS One 2011 6(12):e29191
- Structural Genomics Consortium, Protein Production & Purification (Review) Nature Methods, 2008 5(2):135-146 [PDF]
Useful Repositories and Collections
buyers guide for life sciences) products associated with
cloning, protein expression & protein purification.
Biosupplynet Searching for Scientific Supplies.
- Biobuy (Hebrew)
This site is maintained by Dr.
Nurit Doron . Your comments are most welcome.
entries since October 2003